of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mally Strat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Debgo

Mally Strat Empty
PostSubject: Mally Strat   Mally Strat I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:20 pm

So I noticed the other night there were some difference of opinions on how to dps and heal during the 3rd phase on the drakes. I've always heard that using 1,1,2 rotation is best for dps. Your dot doesn't last as long as 1,1,1,1,2 but it wont matter, because you can stack up 1,1,2 fast enough that it will not ever drop off and reset. This also allows you to stack the dot's much faster thus getting a greater amount of dps to avoid the enrage timer.

http://www.bosskillers.com/cgi-bin/bbguild/index.cgi?action=view_guide&guide_id=475

This strat supports this as well.

That said, our problem on Mally was moving from the aoe spark things fast enough, and staying grouped up enough to benifit from the heals. A 1,1,4 healing rotation would do smaller but a quicker more sustained amount of heals. A 1,1,1,4 or 1,1,1,1,4 rotation would give less frequent large heals. I have no idea which is better. Maybe a mixture of both. Asigning some healers for quicker heals, and some for larger top off heals. This strat link does it differently and maybe should be considered as well, if the dps is solid enough.

Either way, I think we can do this.
Back to top Go down

Mally Strat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: Raid Tips and Tactics-
Jump to: