of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Olegreg

Olegreg

In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A Empty
PostSubject: In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A   In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Character Name: Olegreg
Level: 80
Race: Cow
Class: Drood
Spec: Pwn
Previous Guild: The Exiles
Reason for Leaving: Non Raiders

Ventrilo? (Yes)/No
Microphone? (Yes)/No

Tell us something about yourself: Im a very goofy person, with a positive attitiude about all aspects of life.
I am active duty military serving in fort drum, 10th MTN Div (LI) as a network administrator. I take my job seriously- but have to have a good time while doing it. I swear alot, I flirt alot, and I never get angry.....ladies- I flirt because thats just me Razz but please- dont fear me Smile Im about as harmless as a fly on the wall.
Im currently prepairing for a deployment sometime in late 2009, but there will be many adventures of hooahness to come before that.

and finaly- I like long walks by the beach, candel lit dinners, sex on the washing machine- and....oh- yea.....the one other thing that will prevent me from playing wow... my fiance Smile her and my family are the few things that make me drop everything Im doing (WoW or not)
and now...for the question answering!

1. What’s your opinion on ass to mouth? Who's ass is it comin from? and how much are you payin?

2. If you were stuck on an island what 5 things would you want with you? Solar powered generator, a mobile home(complete with furnishings), a herd of cattel, an axe, the entire cast of girls next door.

3. In the event of a zombie attack how would you survive?
Play Micheal Boltens (Tell me how Im supposed to live without you) On blast- every one knows zombie's dont like that shit

4. Wal-Mart? sweat factory!

5. When at a bar what do you order? I dont drink = \

6. Can you see Russia from your front porch?
duuuude...I own russia. Seriously...its cheap.

7. Do you find yourself saying “eh” often?
no.... xD should I? THIS IS RACISM AGAINST CANADIANS I WILL NOT EXCEPT IT!...I said good day!

8. If bambi was running at 20 mph west, and a train going 200mph was headed east directly at bambi would you shoot bambi or watch as the train & bambi collide?I would wait for bambi to get hit by the train. Why? it would save me alot of time and effort in killing the damn deer. I would then invite every one over for a BBQ- having some deer burgers Smile

9. Do you believe in voodoo dolls? If yes do you currently own one?
A wise troll once said "Stay away from tha voodoo"

10. Where IS Waldo?
In my pants, wanna see?

11. How did you pick your name?
Cause Im motha fckin ole greg (ole as in old not o'lay)

12. Sexual harassment?
Panda

13. Over there is a van, its got candy
oh? shit- lets go get some ^_^
Back to top Go down
Zombie Fluffer
Admin
Zombie Fluffer

PostSubject: Re: In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A   In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:13 pm

ohhh rubber ducky your the one... you make my bath time lots of fun.. ohh rubber ducky your my only duuuuuucky!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/artificiallyreal
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A   In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:24 am

Application DENIED!
Back to top Go down
http://undying.onlinemmorpg.net
Debgo

PostSubject: Re: In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A   In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:50 am

Character Name: Debgo & Grimaldo
Level: 80
Race: Troll & Cow
Class: Priest & DK
Spec: Disc heals/Shadow & Tank/DPS
Previous Guild: Nightmare
Reason for Leaving: Didn't raid with em anymore. They were a tad more hardcore then I was willing to invest in.

Ventrilo? Yes
Microphone? Yes

Tell us something about yourself: Mine is the one that says Bad Mother Fucker

1. What’s your opinion on ass to mouth? Sorry, I work in healthcare. That's just not aseptic technique.

2. If you were stuck on an island what 5 things would you want with you?
Boat, fuel, lots of cash, food, beer

3. In the event of a zombie attack how would you survive? Going to my awesome island with my boat to drink beer.

4. Wal-Mart? Convienent, but unfortunately killing the litte guy.

5. When at a bar what do you order? Beer (various) or tequila (bottle)

6. Can you see Russia from your front porch? If you mean imagining Anna Kornikova in my head then yes.

7. Do you find yourself saying “eh” often? Only after watching Strange Brew

8. If bambi was running at 20 mph west, and a train going 200mph was headed east directly at bambi would you shoot bambi or watch as the train & bambi collide? *fumbles to get out camera phone*

9. Do you believe in voodoo dolls? If yes do you currently own one? No and yes

10. Where IS Waldo? In Nightmare actually

11. How did you pick your name? I petitioned congress to enact a committee to oversee a committee to enact all of my WOW names.

12. Sexual harassment? Thank you sir, may I have another?

13. Over there is a van, its got candy Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A   In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In FoF but I didnt go through the Q n A
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: Applications-
Jump to: