of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tanapa

what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play Empty
PostSubject: what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play   what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:06 pm

i use the left control key. it means i cannot switch boxes(tab out of game) while talking and attacks have to be clicks. i started using this key because kuro set up my vent originally and that is the key he uses.

this topic is to see who still frequents the forums
Back to top Go down
kandorn
Admin

what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play Empty
PostSubject: Re: what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play   what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Tyrianus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play   what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:28 pm

I don't want to frequent the forums though damnit Sad

I use the ` key
Back to top Go down
Olegreg

Olegreg

PostSubject: Re: what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play   what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 1:30 pm

I use the ` key aswell. and has never limited my playing.....now when out of the game...causes an irritable ding noise so I tend to not use vent much out of the game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play   what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what vent key do you use and how does it limit your talking while you play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: General Chat-
Jump to: