of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Because eeden censors anyone that doesnt kiss his ass:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daxsyx
Admin
Daxsyx

Because eeden censors anyone that doesnt kiss his ass: Empty
PostSubject: Because eeden censors anyone that doesnt kiss his ass:   Because eeden censors anyone that doesnt kiss his ass: I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:45 pm

Because eeden censors anyone that doesn't kiss his ass:

http://everlastings.forumotion.com/chit-chat-f4/please-read-this-everyone-t446.htm

mooface/////i have tried to change who i am, and yet still have people calling me out and dragging out my old habits.
i can't change who i am, and yes i AM about to go there, but no amount of therapy, drugs or any other kind of treatment has worked to "change" the way i think, act and feel. i've been explaining myself to people i don't know my entire life and it's finally got to the point where i don't even care anymore - if you're going to hate me for being me fine just try to keep fucking quiet about it.
i guess all i can really say is if i have done what Eeden/Casey has said in his little paragraph about me, to you or if i've pissed you off or wtfever i'm sorry. i don't mean it most of the time but sadly the way i communicate really can't be controlled.
and the more and more i think about it, taking a break from wow entirely does sound like a good idea coz i sure as hell know i don't really belong in EGS - even if i turn myself into the world's biggest doormat and kiss as much ass as possible.
no matter what all the changes i had made for myself - i was even POSITIVE about certain things for a while (i was even positive towards Dax when he was being an asshole to me once)

---------------------

Dax

Had to drag me into it huh. Yeah I was being an asshole, when a stranger randomly says "british are gay" and you start a trade channel shitstorm insinuating reporting him because your a quarter british. Fighting with a stranger that wasn't talking to you, over where a relative was born?! Yeah I'm the asshole, but what was it you said?

"i can't change who i am, and yes i AM about to go there, but no amount of therapy, drugs or any other kind of treatment has worked to "change" the way i think, act and feel. //// if you're going to hate me for being me fine just try to keep fucking quiet about it. "

an excuse to treat people like shit, "I cant control it", or doesn't the road go both ways?

You want something to reflect on? Josa complained about cliques and no one doing anything with her too. She also started drama and gquit at the drop of a hat constantly and alienated everyone. Coincidence I'm sure.

------------------------

==Post removed and quoted. User banned==
&
Perma-banned. I'm not having a flame war. The warning was there in the initial post. Stay off my guild's forums. Goodbye.

------------------------

....mind you, he quoted the entire thing in his own post, so despite removing my post it can all be read in his...claim to stop drama but subtly make sure it it happens still.
then as if 2 posts on the forums informing me isn't enough:

Logging started on 02/11/2009 at 11:49:31.

11:50:45 [Altima] whispers: Enjoy your permanent EGS forum banning. The warning was in my initial post, that I would ban anyone and everyone attempting to turn it into a flame war. You failed to heed the warning. Enjoy and goodbye

11:52:17 To [Altima]: lol if I cared I wouldn't have left egs, moo is the epitamy of whats wrong with your guild and your way of dealing with people is the reason I left, your ex members run a top 20 guild while your 2 year old guild is 10 people that treat everyone like shit.

-------------------------

I haven't posted there in 4 months, moo calls me an asshole yet again and I'm the one starting a flame war.

The first time I left I missed that guild, the second time I was never so happy to be gone from somewhere in my life.

I maintained the truce, even last night when their shitty tank negima wiped miserably in vault once and then made us struggle without him a second time. But their bullshit knows no end. And while I got a mod that applies my ignore list to all my toons, and put the entire guild on ignore, I will still probably be the asshole they deserve when I'm unfortunate to come across them in person... though I'm sure that wont be anywhere near the Naxx summoning stone
(because im sure that while they ban me there, they still come here)
Back to top Go down

Because eeden censors anyone that doesnt kiss his ass:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: General Chat-
Jump to: