of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!

Go down 
+13
Rastafar
Jaydot
tanapa
Strey
Varanoth
Toriaka
taloola
DevillDriver
Guldanon
Ginjin
amageingrace
Tyrianus
Zombie Fluffer
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Zombie Fluffer
Admin
Zombie Fluffer

Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! Empty
PostSubject: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 pm

LOOT RULES

All 10 and 25 man raids will abide under the following rules. This includes Full guild raids & pugged raids organized and raid lead by any of our guild members.

Full guild raid Loot:

RECRUIT RAIDERS:
If you are new to us and have never raided with us before, you will be under the probation rules, you must show up on time, follow raid rules and directions sufficiently, & perform at your best. Once you have shown your commitment to the guild by showing up for 4 raids & following directions. We will show our commitment to you by allowing you the same loot rules as our dedicated members, If by chance an epic drops which is not BOE and none of our dedicated raiders need it, for “Main Spec” or “Off Spec” you will be eligible for said item as we would rather an item be used then destroyed/sharded/vendored.
If there is an issue with over booking a raid, and a member in status of "Recruit raider", already attending the current raid group offers to give up their spot for a Dedicated raider, and be placed on the stand by list. This should be noted as an honorable notion and may still be counted as one of their 4 day probation raids as decided by Officers & leaders.

DEDICATED RAIDERS:
Loot Council will be active for all epic drops, not including Tier tokens/loot

Free rolls will be used on all Tier tokens/loot. All classes that are eligible for said loot can have a fair chance at winning said token/loot by /roll when directed.

As always “Main Spec” is always before “off spec”

Your “main spec” is the spec which you enter the instance and contribute to the raid in.

Your “off spec” is a spec which you may switch to, time and again to help fill needed spots for a raid. If you have never used your “off spec” in one of our 10 or 25 mans then you will be considered last for “off spec” over someone who contributes their “off spec” more often. If you have been told you will never be allowed to use your “off spec” for a full guild raid, you will be considered last for an upgrade to your “off spec”

Loot eligible to 1 person per zone.
1 Boss epic
1 trash epic
1 tier token/item

Exceptions: if an item drops that no one wants & the item is to be sharded/vendored/or destroyed. You may receive the item if it’s an upgrade to what you currently have. This will not count towards your loot received. (Freebie)

If an item drops that no one needs, the item is going to be sharded, you may ask to have this item for shits-&-giggles because it looks cool or would be funny to see someone in it which was not meant to be for. If you receive the item you must put an Abyss Crystal or 150g in the guild bank right after the raid is over. This will not count towards your loot received.

If a BOE epic drops and it is not an upgrade to a blue item someone may be wearing, The BOE will be given to the guild, put up for auction to supply the guild bank's gold. Only one BOE will be given to the Guild bank per raid ID.

Pug raid Loot:
When one of our members or some of our members organize a raid which they will be controlling/ raid leading, they must follow our pug raid rules. If you carry the Guild Tag <Full of Fail> under your name you must conduct yourself as part of the guild which also means we must keep a consistent run raid.

All pugs may roll on loot which is considered and upgrade to them. It doesn’t matter if you want it more or if there are more guild members then pugs if the loot that drops can be used by one of the pugs fair rolls must be applied.
If you organize a raid (raid lead) and do not follow these rules the guild tag <Full of Fail> will be removed from under your name.

RULES WHICH APPLY TO ALL RAIDS/RAIDERS

Any raid leader or raid organizer must state the way loot will be distributed if even one pug is brought into the group. All of our members by accepting to come to a raid are there for agreeing to our guild raid rules.

NO LOOTING until the raid leader stats otherwise. If you loot you void all eligibility to anything that may have dropped off the boss. (This must be stated to any pug before the raid, or it dose not apply. If they loot cause you didn’t stat this, its your bad)

If you are not performing at the requirements for the zone you will be asked to leave, we will replace you.

If you are even 1 minute late to a raid which you signed up to, you may not be asked to go that raid night. This is your responsibility to make it on time. If you cant we understand things happen. But take responsibility for your or whatever actions caused you to be late, and understand you may not be allowed in that night. (If you know ahead of time that you may be late let an officer or leader know. This will allow them ample time to find a fill in. When you come on line do not demand to be let in. We also have to make it fair to the fill in, as they may have given up their raid ID to see only an hr, we may be in the middle of a boss fight or close to getting a fight down. Be patient you will be invited when we are ready for you.)

Any greedy attitudes will not be tolerated, tantrums of any kind will not be acceptable.

During raids things can get aggressive, people on edge, getting annoyed, and trying to make sure people are where they need to be. During a boss fight vent should be silent so that the raid leaders can get people where they need to be. Chances are you may be yelled at, or talked to in a very aggressive tone, this is what happened in any raid, DO NOT TALK BACK TO THE LEADER, DO NOT BECOME AGGRESSIVE AND COMBATIVE WITH THE LEADER. We do not need fights we just need you to do what they say as fast as possible. If you create a combative environment we may replace you at our discretion. If you feel that what was said was wrong send a tell, or ask to be pulled into another channel in vent. If you can not handle being called out for a mistake you may or may not have made, or talked with a strict tone you do not need to be on our raids. When things get rough, our raid leaders get strict and loud it happens in any progression raiding guild. Handle it or get out.

The only people allowed to be combative during a raid in the main raid vent channel are the raid leaders and guild leaders. You want to have a combative talk, you do it in whispers or ask to speak to a person in a private vent channel.

The only people allowed to call a raider out for their performance is the Raid Leader, Officers, & Guild Leaders. If you are not one of these and you are caught confronting a raider by vent, whisper, or any form, about their performance, you may be removed from the current raid, and put on a probation period at our leaders discretion.

If you were a Dedicated Raider and member of Full of Fail and you for any reason Gquit you forfeit all titles you may have held in the guild ranks. If you ever choose to come back you will be treated as our Recruit Raiders and must follow our Recruit Raider policy.
Exceptions to this rule can be made by the Guild Leaders for certain situations.

ALL RAIDERS MUST T-BAG KANDORN'S DEAD CORPS WHEN HE DIES!

Last edited by Zombie Fluffer on Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/artificiallyreal
Tyrianus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:23 pm

Everyone needs to post a reply to show they have read the rules. Understand though, even if you don't reply to this thread, by coming to the raid and you are in the guild, you automatically consent to the raid rules, even if you haven't read them. NO EXCEPTIONS will be given just because someone didn't read the rules or didn't reply to show they read them
Back to top Go down
amageingrace

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 pm

Spellcheck anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ginjin

Ginjin

PostSubject: i have read this   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm

i can read this yay1!! o i accept
Back to top Go down
Guldanon

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 pm

i have read the rules and agree to them Smile
Back to top Go down
DevillDriver

DevillDriver

PostSubject: Read and understood   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm

rules read
Back to top Go down
taloola

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm

agreed
Back to top Go down
Toriaka

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm down for the tea-bagging of the kandorn corpse
Back to top Go down
Varanoth

Varanoth

PostSubject: ......   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 pm

Ohh why yessa masa, I be postin just like u want... mmmmhmmm
Back to top Go down
Strey

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 pm

kk..well after three naps and a pack of smokes i finished reading that..got it boss
Back to top Go down
tanapa

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 pm

2 hours later i say ok! but i think my opinion matters little so here are my tits! /flash
Back to top Go down
Jaydot

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:38 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
Rastafar

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:52 pm

I have read and agree
Back to top Go down
TheBlackGuyFromJaws

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:43 pm

afro Oooooohhh yyyyaaaaaa afro
Back to top Go down
Tayeule

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:07 pm

Twisted Evil YES I AGGREE Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Invs

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 6:27 am

I Agree... Looking forward to raiding when I get to 80 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Olegreg

Olegreg

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:04 am

agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!   Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loot Rules, Raid Rules, & Pug Rules UPDATE!
Page 1 of 1