of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free forum? Or payed for and by whom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Olegreg

Olegreg

Free forum? Or payed for and by whom Empty
PostSubject: Free forum? Or payed for and by whom   Free forum? Or payed for and by whom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:04 am

Ok, as with all guilds, clans, teams and other groups that I run around with (past and present games) I tend to try and help when, where, and how I can. So- seeing as how I try to help, is this forum payed for?

If the answer is yes- where do I donate (Dont tell me that donations arent accepted because I will find a way Razz)
If its free outstanding
How do I donate for vent?

The only form of payment I will submit is paypal- its not to say you or any one else will cheat me or any other member for money, but it protects both sides of the party against any mishaps that could ever come to be.

BTW- You can tell me I cant donate, but I will find a way....its within my nature to help out when I can.
Back to top Go down
Daxsyx
Admin
Daxsyx

PostSubject: Re: Free forum? Or payed for and by whom   Free forum? Or payed for and by whom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:28 pm

The forum runs $50 a month, payment can be made to Dax in cash, gold or sexual favors.

Actually its free.

Vent is taken care of this month, though I rekon we're gonna be looking for something new. So far the only 2 vent server providers that do group pay Ive found are:

http://www.instantventrilo.com/ - $15.20 per month for 40 man, Paypal and Credit Card

https://www.midnightgaming.net/billing/cart.php?gid=2 - $12.50 per month for 40 man, Dunno how group pay works

Though no need to worry about it yet, I'm just posting here because we were talking about it the other day, the links I found tend to get buried in my list, and now you posted
Back to top Go down
Olegreg

Olegreg

PostSubject: Re: Free forum? Or payed for and by whom   Free forum? Or payed for and by whom I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:32 pm

well when it comes up- please toss me a link- so I can toss in some of my loots. Im a member and use this vent too so its also part of my job to help pay Smile
Back to top Go down
Ereshgirgal

Ereshgirgal

PostSubject: Re: Free forum? Or payed for and by whom   Free forum? Or payed for and by whom I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm

Defiinitely the same here.....If not, by the end of this week, I'll renew my account for Type frag and Have a 50 man vent back up,....Just let me know!

Also, If NE one has an Alt, I have an Alt Guild to Dump all Extra mats and Stuff, If some1 needs something particular, /w me up... Or feel me up...Whichever is more natural
Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free forum? Or payed for and by whom   Free forum? Or payed for and by whom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free forum? Or payed for and by whom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: General Chat-
Jump to: