of Uldaman

Guild Forum
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Interests(what are yours?)

Go down 

PostSubject: Interests(what are yours?)   Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:49 pm

outside of wow i'm wondering what other things do us players have in common. i know many of the guys who go in vent like sports(something of which i do not understand) however are there any other topics that can be covered? i know certian subjects are thin line people tend to avoid crossing such as religion and politics. avoiding those subjects(thank god the election is done and over no more fighting for 4 years!!!) what other things may interest you?

for me i am a rabid anime fan(totally the right choice of words). i like Japanese culture(but an a bit lazy in my research) and paranormal occurrences. i am terrified of ghosts but fascinated by the concept behind the appearance in the factor of scientific relation to physical manifestation. i used to like reading all sorts of fantasy books(limited to young adult because i hate sex stories and love interests that are long term in my readings) however as my eyes get worse i can't really sit down and read as much. as much as i don't like science i understand scientific concepts and ideals. i fine fascinating in the movement of nature and how the trees interact with each other. i at one point was interested in HTML/css/JavaScript. i like tinkering with the innards of electronics when i can. talk to me with vocab specifics on any of the above topics and i'll have virtually no idea what you are talking about. i don't know vocab only what i know and expressing it is challenging.

i think that's about it. i'm probably making it sound like a dating column lol but i have the idiot register as "theblackguyfromjaws" as both my roommate(almost a year) and boyfriend(3+ years). i want to talk about more then stats...as many of the friends i have gathered offline cannot converse with my subjects because they either hold no interest and or i have to talk down to.

(I <3 spellcheck) also if this is innapropriate tell me in game and i'll delete the post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Interests(what are yours?)   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:20 am

Anime Fan (not So rabid as above but pretty damn cool)
Wrestling Fan (Yes the fake shit its like Male Soap Operas)
Used to be Drawing
Hanging out with my friends
I know this is gonna sound totaly nerdy, but its something i kept as a very young nerd and only do with a select few is Rp (In Ims not LARP)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Interests(what are yours?)   Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:59 am

I'm a huge sports fan, hockey being my favorite.
I enjoy hunting of any sort but whitetail deer is what I go hunting for the most.
I like to travel but due to the fact that I have no money right now I don't really get to go anywhere.
I love playing poker and euchre
I recently got into watching mma fighting and find it fascinating!
I'm a huge Howard Stern fan
I also enjoy a wide variety of music, country is really the only type I can't stand.
I like to play pool, horseshoes, and darts but suck at all 3.
I like beer
uhh...I guess that's all I have for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interests(what are yours?)   

Back to top Go down
Interests(what are yours?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
of Uldaman :: General Chat-
Jump to: