of Uldaman
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

of Uldaman

Guild Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quickheal, for healers and non healers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daxsyx
Admin
Daxsyx

Quickheal, for healers and non healers Empty
PostSubject: Quickheal, for healers and non healers   Quickheal, for healers and non healers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:08 am

This is the only healing mod I can use, however I use it on every toon, not just healers, because its great to be able to see the entire raid and their health at once in a way that doesnt take up too much space.

Party View:
Quickheal, for healers and non healers QuickHeal_Party

Raid View:
Quickheal, for healers and non healers QuickHeal_Raid

Options:
Quickheal, for healers and non healers QuickHeal_Options1
Quickheal, for healers and non healers QuickHeal_Options2
Quickheal, for healers and non healers QuickHeal_Options3

The bars change color based on need of heals and don't show at all for people out of range. Pet bars are included in the party view though not raid view yet. Healing requires only that you click on the bar itself with more button options than you can shake a stick at. Left click for big heal, right click for little heal, center click for HOT, crtl click for dispel, button 4 and 5 for multi button mice. Soon to be added it will display incoming heals, so you don't compete to heal the same person with someone else, and hopefully pet bars in raid view.
Back to top Go down
Debgo

Quickheal, for healers and non healers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickheal, for healers and non healers   Quickheal, for healers and non healers I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Hmm, I've never been much of a fan of healing mods, but this looks ok. They seem to screw up my game or something. Maybe my PC doesn't have enough juice or something. I'll give this a shot.
Back to top Go down

Quickheal, for healers and non healers
Page 1 of 1